The world's best ASIC miners
Our mission is to provide reliable and innovative mining hardware to ensure the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies
Orion miners are built using custom chip design with emphasis on reliability.
Our expert engineering team have deep experience in ASIC design for crypto miners and relationships at the leading semiconductor foundries in Asia.
We are launching a next-generation ASIC miner that delivers better performance and efficiency
18TH/s miner that uses our 7 nanometer design
Features of Orion miners
The ORION 3 miner are a drop-in replacement for your older miners as they use a common 1600W PSU.
ASIC CHIPS (SHA-256)
Successful FPGA Simulation
RTL Design Finalized
Physical Chip Design Completed (Back-End)
ORION 3 Pre-sale
ORION 3 Online Store Launch
ORION 3 Miners Start Shipping
Every ORION miner is backed by a 180-day warranty starting from the shipping date. Customers will be able to generate a warranty repair ticket on the ORION store website in order to receive warranty service from an authorized service outlet. Read more
1. Overclocking the miner voids the warranty.
2. The warranty applies solely to the original purchaser who purchased the miner directly from the Orion store or from an authorized re-seller and is not transferrable. If the miner is resold, warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the original purchaser.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Orion Crypto Mining warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can still be repaired at the expense of the customer.
4. The following actions and conditions will void the warranty: a. Customer removes/replaces any component(s) on their own without first receiving permission from Orion Crypto Mining; b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges; c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips; d. Damage caused to miner/boards/components due to water or liquid immersion, or corrosion due to a wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, whether within the warranty period or not, the customer must return the defective parts at their own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Orion Crypto Mining's instructions.
6. Orion Crypto Mining will only cover the return shipping cost for a replacement unit of a miner still within the warranty period.
7. If the customer notices some loose heatsinks upon receiving the miner, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the miner as per the courrier company's records.
8. Orion Crypto Mining does not take any responsibility for any loss that may result from downtime caused by any reason whatsoever.
reserve orion 3 now
Currently taking pre-sale orders for the first batch of ORION 3 miners. Minimum order size 1000 units. Volume discounts available for 5000+ units.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com.